Introduction Harada + MalayaNyx

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Re: Introduction Harada + MalayaNyx

Post  Amaterasu on Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:12 am

Harada wrote:Jealous huh!?!?! hahaha Cool
Nah not really. I just cant put it in words how much i love Ann. So its useless to even try
Amaterasu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Harada on Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:17 am

Amaterasu wrote:
Nah not really. I just cant put it in words how much i love Ann. So its useless to even try

I rather try since i cant hold Leah in my arms yet...you're right though, its not easy trying to think up words to describe how much you love someone...when me and Leah meet all i want to do is hold on to her forever and always. When me and her talk on the phone its hard for me to not tell her how much i love her because its all i can think of, and to keep quiet would be lying to my self and lying to her.

Harada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Amaterasu on Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:19 am

Harada wrote:
Amaterasu wrote:

I rather try since i cant hold Leah in my arms yet...you're right though, its not easy trying to think up words to describe how much you love someone...when me and Leah meet all i want to do is hold on to her forever and always. When me and her talk on the phone its hard for me to not tell her how much i love her because its all i can think of, and to keep quiet would be lying to my self and lying to her.

Words cant even describe half of the amount you love person, if the person who you love feels the connection i think thats enough. IMO I love you is the strongest way to describe your love
Amaterasu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Amaterasu on Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:26 am

Well i dont know... I think its just preference
Amaterasu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Harada on Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:28 am

Amaterasu wrote:
Harada wrote:
Amaterasu wrote:

Words cant even describe half of the amount you love person, if the person who you love feels the connection i think thats enough. IMO I love you is the strongest way to describe your love

Yes but if you cant hold the person your heart aches for, if you cant share what you want with that person you start to miss that person too much. Sometimes i just sit here wanting her next to me so bad, but there's only so much we can do together, which mainly is just talk on the phone, and well play an online game which isn't Nearly enough. I know i love her and i know she loves me too, if she didn't love me then I'm 100% sure she wouldn't waste her time talking to me for 7 months. As much as you want to say words cant describe, i agree but you also cant just hold back, if you hold back your true feelings aren't being shown. Someone who loves you does not only love you for your appearance but for your personality, how else to show that but with words? I fell in love with Leah because she makes me happy, she is the sunshine of my days...she is the woman of my dreams that i have been waiting for. I've been in relationships where i thought i loved the person, that wasn't love it was lies, and i figured that out when me and Leah started talking.

Harada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Harada on Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:30 am

I just don't see my self caring for anyone else as much as i care for Leah, and I'm sure you love Ann as you say i cant say you dont. You and her have your own ways of showing it but me I guess its being cheesy, i just know Leah feels what i feel when i talk to her....

Harada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ann on Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:33 am

awwwwwww
am pretty sure you love leah alot [:
i can see it
best wishes for u guys <3
Ann

View user profile http://-xkellyanne.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Harada on Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:35 am

Ann wrote:awwwwwww
am pretty sure you love leah alot [:
i can see it
best wishes for u guys <3

More then a lot but yea hehe Smile

Thanks! we will be on a few haha so we all can chat !

Harada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Amaterasu on Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:41 am

Harada wrote:Yes but if you cant hold the person your heart aches for, if you cant share what you want with that person you start to miss that person too much. Sometimes i just sit here wanting her next to me so bad, but there's only so much we can do together, which mainly is just talk on the phone, and well play an online game which isn't Nearly enough. I know i love her and i know she loves me too, if she didn't love me then I'm 100% sure she wouldn't waste her time talking to me for 7 months. As much as you want to say words cant describe, i agree but you also cant just hold back, if you hold back your true feelings aren't being shown. Someone who loves you does not only love you for your appearance but for your personality, how else to show that but with words? I fell in love with Leah because she makes me happy, she is the sunshine of my days...she is the woman of my dreams that i have been waiting for. I've been in relationships where i thought i loved the person, that wasn't love it was lies, and i figured that out when me and Leah started talking.

There has been relationships where I have been used, but i dont really think that being cheesy would tell that this love is true or something... you just can go google and search couple cheesy lines and that would sum it up. Well cheesy lines aren't for bad thats for sure. If you like to be cheesy with your girlfriend thats fine, I think its good to be cheesy too since its 1 way to show people that youre taken by certain person. But if your love is really strong i dont feel it necessary, just matter of preference... Ann is really really really cheesy person and she got bit envious after seeing you cheesy, since im hardly cheesy at all Cool. But i think she still knows how much i love her (: Embarassed
Amaterasu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Harada on Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:46 am

Amaterasu wrote:
Harada wrote:Yes but if you cant hold the person your heart aches for, if you cant share what you want with that person you start to miss that person too much. Sometimes i just sit here wanting her next to me so bad, but there's only so much we can do together, which mainly is just talk on the phone, and well play an online game which isn't Nearly enough. I know i love her and i know she loves me too, if she didn't love me then I'm 100% sure she wouldn't waste her time talking to me for 7 months. As much as you want to say words cant describe, i agree but you also cant just hold back, if you hold back your true feelings aren't being shown. Someone who loves you does not only love you for your appearance but for your personality, how else to show that but with words? I fell in love with Leah because she makes me happy, she is the sunshine of my days...she is the woman of my dreams that i have been waiting for. I've been in relationships where i thought i loved the person, that wasn't love it was lies, and i figured that out when me and Leah started talking.

There has been relationships where I have been used, but i dont really think that being cheesy would tell that this love is true or something... you just can go google and search couple cheesy lines and that would sum it up. Well cheesy lines aren't for bad thats for sure. If you like to be cheesy with your girlfriend thats fine, I think its good to be cheesy too since its 1 way to show people that youre taken by certain person. But if your love is really strong i dont feel it necessary, just matter of preference... Ann is really really really cheesy person and she got bit envious after seeing you cheesy, since im hardly cheesy at all Cool. But i think she still knows how much i love her (: Embarassed

Haha what we say In-game to what we say to each other while playing the game is different we are always talking on the phone when we are in game so yea.. Usually we just say random things in game to make each other laugh, Cheesy lines are just to make her smile. I can understand Ann sometimes i get envious of other peoples relationships and i just want to out do them so i start getting real cheesy lol~ But behind every breath i take and every word is all my love to her.

Harada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Harada on Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:49 am

Quick question, i know you guys are younger then me but what is your definition of Intimacy?

For me its being with the person you love, just being able to talk, could be tickling the person making them laugh, smile, bringing happiness to them. Others think it is just having Sexual feelings. Would you say I'm correct?

Harada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ann on Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:04 am

Harada wrote:Quick question, i know you guys are younger then me but what is your definition of Intimacy?

For me its being with the person you love, just being able to talk, could be tickling the person making them laugh, smile, bringing happiness to them. Others think it is just having Sexual feelings. Would you say I'm correct?

for me i think its closeness XD
Ann

Back to top Go down

Post  Amaterasu on Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:06 am

Harada wrote:Quick question, i know you guys are younger then me but what is your definition of Intimacy?

Like sharing thoughts laughing together and stuffs... We have never talked any pervy stuffs I think well atleast the time we have been together.
Amaterasu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Amaterasu on Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:11 am

We spend time together, like most of our time we talk to eachothers and sometimes send some lovely songs... i quess and then we argue sometimes and after 5 minutes we cuddle cuddle and talk cheesy.
Amaterasu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Harada on Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:13 am

sounds good, cant wait for me to be that close with Leah, just want to hold her sometimes...like right now Sad

I dont really like arguing with people because i just tend to work off track and say things that i really do not mean, so I try to avoid that with her all the time...never really even argued with her dont think so. I like discussing the problem or the issue before it gets out of hand..we do ok Smile

Harada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Amaterasu on Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:17 am

Harada wrote:sounds good, cant wait for me to be that close with Leah, just want to hold her sometimes...like right now Sad
Dont misunderstand, we havent ever met eachothers... After university maybe... we are both young and we have future ahead us. Its important to build future now, after that we can share the future.

You can always try Lucid dreaming lol
Amaterasu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Amaterasu on Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:18 am

Harada wrote:sounds good, cant wait for me to be that close with Leah, just want to hold her sometimes...like right now Sad

I dont really like arguing with people because i just tend to work off track and say things that i really do not mean, so I try to avoid that with her all the time...never really even argued with her dont think so. I like discussing the problem or the issue before it gets out of hand..we do ok Smile

Well i cant imagine relationship where you dont fight at all. Fighting is just 1 part of relationship, it makes you stronger if you know how to deal with it.
Amaterasu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Harada on Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:25 am

Amaterasu wrote:

Well i cant imagine relationship where you dont fight at all. Fighting is just 1 part of relationship, it makes you stronger if you know how to deal with it.

You can say we have had our moments, just not huge arguments i simply just cant see us arguing about much since she always cheers me up anyways...but you are right we do have to learn to put up with each other and arguing is the perfect way...I just haven't seen anything that Leah does that makes me anywhere near to angry, mad, or puts me in a bad mood.

Harada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ann on Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:03 am

Harada wrote:

You can say we have had our moments, just not huge arguments i simply just cant see us arguing about much since she always cheers me up anyways...but you are right we do have to learn to put up with each other and arguing is the perfect way...I just haven't seen anything that Leah does that makes me anywhere near to angry, mad, or puts me in a bad mood.

awwwww {:
Ann

Back to top Go down

Post  MalayaNyx on Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:29 am

I spent most of yesterday thinking how can I reply to this....hehe....everything about Jeff makes me smile. He really is an amazing person and I really think he is most perfect for me Smile Making him happy is what makes me most happy!!

Intimacy.... there are many different ways....there is the obvious, physical....and then there is emotional. If you have a deep emotional intimacy with someone , it connects you both on a different level, your heart is tied to theirs....you think of them and smile. Dont get me wrong ....I dont think u should solely rely on someone else for all your happiness....u have to be happy with yourself as well....but when you find that "someone" then you crave to make them smile and be happy.

Anyways before I get too cheesy I just wanted to say, awesome possum baby Razz lol
MalayaNyx

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Harada on Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:51 am

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Embarassed Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Harada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Pinkiikittii on Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:25 pm

nice to meeet uu :DD

its okay ure not the oldest in the guild ^^
Pinkiikittii
Admin

View user profile http://blog.sanriotown.com/patti3cakes:hellokitty.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Harada on Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:00 pm

Yea i think Tailyn is the oldest by a few months over Leah Razz

Nice to meet you too Smile haven't really seen you on hope to see you on some day :p since we only play mornings

Harada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Pinkiikittii on Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:06 pm

Harada wrote:Yea i think Tailyn is the oldest by a few months over Leah Razz

Nice to meet you too Smile haven't really seen you on hope to see you on some day :p since we only play mornings

yeah i play late>.< or i vend }:
Pinkiikittii
Admin

View user profile http://blog.sanriotown.com/patti3cakes:hellokitty.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Harada on Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:10 pm

well i pretty much use any forum i can get my eyes on....this one was to pink for me >.< but oh well haha.

So i guess we will chat with you here Razz

Harada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum