Hey There, Guildies

Go down

Hey There, Guildies

Post  TaiLyn on Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:02 am

My introductions are usually crappy and unfocused, so bare with me.

You may know me as TaiLyn or Hugo in-game... and as much as I'd love to open up to you guys, I don't feel comfortable telling my real name to anyone I play MMOs with, because people tend to call others by their IRL names rather than their character names, and it kinda gets to me.

Buuuut IRL, I'm a single American NEET homemaker(aka unemployed housewife without the "wife" part Sad ), age 29 as of July 26th of this year. I enjoy drawing, RPing, and video games. If you haven't seen it already, some of my drawings can be found here.

I played Flyff for about 3 years before going on to try other MMOs to fill the void of free time left from quitting. Luna was one of the games I tried. I started on the Malaysian version, then went to the gpotato version when it was in closed beta. I got to level 60 when the open beta ended(at least I think it ended around that time, they never made a clear announcement for the transition) After a few months playing PWI and ROSE Online, I came back to Luna, and here I am Very Happy

A friend of mine, who I had met when he got me into Flyff, always plays MMORPGs with me. He has just about as many characters as I do, and we always try leveling together as much as possible, with the occasional reserved characters to try soloing. His character "Rurik" is TaiLyn's DD partner, and his character "Taina" is Hugo's DPS/DD partner.

In Luna, I have 6 accounts, and 2 main characters(obviously TaiLyn and Hugo) among a sea of alts which I level when I'm bored of my mains or a lower-level friend wants someone to level with. The amount of alts also explains why I'm a broke Luna hobo all the time, as I hardly ever sell anything I get because I always have a character that can use the item.

Edit: Here's my complete list of characters:

Account #1
1-Hugo: Level 68 male Elf Guard->Infantryman->Phalanx->Crusader - Full INT magic tank mace user. Trying to level him high to fund everyone else. Main character #1.
2-Medoni: Level 41 female Human Cleric->Priest->Bishop->Cardinal - Full WIS support character.
3-Killios: Level 40 male Human Ruffian->Thief->TH->? - Full DEX Dagger user.
4-Phizzy: Level 41 female Human Voyager->Archer->TH->Arch Ranger - Full STR bow user.
5-Dreva: Level 47 female Elf Wizard->Sorcerer->Elemental Master->Grand Master Full INT nuker.

Account #2
1-Arni: Level 40 female Elf Guard->Swordsman->???? Full DEX for some reason, 1h sword user.
2-Marsan: Level 42 male Human Cleric->Monk->Warlock->(SA or Cardinal, haven't decided yet) Full INT.
3-TaiLyn: Level 43 Elf female Voyager->Scout->Ranger->Templar Master Full STR bow user. Current favorite character. Main character #2.
4-Jinra: Level 41 male Human Guard->Mercenary->(Phalanx or Knight)->Destroyer Full STR 2h axe user.
5-Aliana: Level 43 female Human Warrior->Mercenary->Gladiator->Panzer Full STR 2h mace user for now.

Account #3
1-Chevell: Level 25 male Human Warrior->Mercenary->Knight->Sword Master 1h axe user for now.
2-Gran: Level 8 male Elf Rogue - Abandoned character, will delete in favor of a Demon.
3-Kikisha: Level 22 female Elf Cleric->Priest->Elemental Master->Cardinal Full VIT support character.
4-Jerish: Level 25 male Human Wizard->Priest->Inquirer->Necromancer Full INT.
5-Cylia: Level 6 female Human Rogue - Abandoned character, will delete in favor of a Demon.

Account #4
1-Koderis: Level 12 female Human Warrior->Swordsman->Phalanx->Sword Master Full STR 1h Mace user.
2-Makeren: Level 1 male Elf Mage - Abandoned character, will delete in favor of a Demon.
3-Lerva: Level 28 female Elf Ruffian->Scout->TH->Templar Master Dagger user Full DEX dagger user. Currently hunting/farming Sharny.
4-Lirika: Level 5 female Human Fighter - Made specifically to boss hunt Gate of Alker monsters. Full STR 2h axe user.
5-Free Space

Account #5
1-Marlando: Level 21 male Human Warrior->Infantryman->Knight->Paladin Full STR 1h axe user.
2-Alamira: Level 41 female Human Wizard->Monk->Bishop->Necromancer Full INT.
3-Demarten: Level 1 male Elf Guard->Swordsman->Infantryman->Magnus Full INT sword user.
4-Patrika: Level 1 female Elf Ruffian->Scout->Rune Walker->Entrapper Full STR Dagger user.
5-Rikusa: Level 6 male Elf Wizard->Priest->Bishop->Rune Master Full INT support character.

Account #6
1-Pruet: Level 6 female Elf Rogue - Abandoned character, will delete in favor of a Demon.
2-Asmuro: Level 1 male Elf Mage - Abandoned character, will delete in favor of a Demon.
3-Raslor: Level 1 male Human Mage - Abandoned character, will delete in favor of a Demon.
4-Niriam: Level 9 female Human Ruffian->Archer->TH->(Arch Ranger or Sniper) Full STR Bow user for now.
5-Elisi: Level 45 female Elf Warrior->Infantryman->Rune Knight->Panzer Full DEX 1h Axe user for now.

Characters in red are ones that are partnered.

Characters in blue are ones that are solo.

Characters in green are ones that only boss hunt.

Characters in black are ones that I haven't decided a use for or are getting replaced by demons.

Last edited by TaiLyn on Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:22 am; edited 7 times in total
TaiLyn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey There, Guildies

Post  Pinkiikittii on Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:20 pm

hehehe i remember the friends u lvl with ^_________^

glad ure with us!! <33
Pinkiikittii
Admin

View user profile http://blog.sanriotown.com/patti3cakes:hellokitty.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  TaiLyn on Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:48 pm

Thank you =D

Oh, and one request to guildies. Please stop calling Hugo "Tai". It gets to me.

Edit: Also, I edited the character list in the OP.
TaiLyn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  PuppyPrincess on Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:05 am

Whoa that's a lot of characters!

Thanks for the introduction!! ^__^
PuppyPrincess

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Pinkiikittii on Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:30 pm