My Infantryman

Go down

My Infantryman

Post  TaiLyn on Fri May 14, 2010 5:29 am

Looking for constructive criticism here, since I still feel like a nab. What do you guys think? Going Crusader at 105~

TaiLyn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My Infantryman

Post  Pinkiikittii on Sun May 30, 2010 5:52 pm

TaiLyn wrote:Looking for constructive criticism here, since I still feel like a nab. What do you guys think? Going Crusader at 105~

i know nothing about fighters sorry ><
Pinkiikittii
Admin

View user profile http://blog.sanriotown.com/patti3cakes:hellokitty.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Ann on Mon May 31, 2010 7:28 pm

hmm depend on what you want to be Very Happy
tank
or damage dealer?
Ann

View user profile http://-xkellyanne.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  TaiLyn on Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:19 pm

Well, my Inf(currently level 64) always partners with his DD partner, who is a DPS Swordsman. I usually gather and she kills(which is how I have more time on my Inf than kills Shocked ). She's thinking of going Knight for the defense, but might go RK for party buffs. Neither one of us are specific about play style as long as we get to keep a decent dynamic with these two characters.

If it matters, I have a support pet and she has a magic pet atm.
TaiLyn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Squisheeee on Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:12 pm

TaiLyn wrote:Well, my Inf(currently level 64) always partners with his DD partner, who is a DPS Swordsman. I usually gather and she kills(which is how I have more time on my Inf than kills Shocked ). She's thinking of going Knight for the defense, but might go RK for party buffs. Neither one of us are specific about play style as long as we get to keep a decent dynamic with these two characters.

If it matters, I have a support pet and she has a magic pet atm.
Uhm, if you are going Crusader then chooing Knight is a bad thing because since a Crusader is a magical user the skills you will get from Knight will be useless. Knights get level 15 HAE and compared to a Phalanx which has level 20. A Phalanx also gets level 15 Shield Training which really boosts your tanking capabilities. If you are going Knight you are better off being a Magnus at level 105 Smile

You said you are going to be an INT Tank. You just need a tank perm and some VIT set to be able to tank like all pure VITs out there. If you want mossy then equip the tank perm and if going solo just equip a mage perm. Smile As a Phalanx you will get a lot of HP and PDEF so you shouldn't worry about a thing.

Once you reach level 75, make sure you max out ALL PDEF passives and buffs. Remove all PATK skills and buffs except Blunt Shield. Level your Holy Avenger, Holy Spear, and First Aid and you should do fine. Smile If you have questions just ask me in-game or just post here Very Happy

Squisheeee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum